Americans Living Abroad

We’ve got you covered

Getting insurance coverage when you live part or most of the year outside the U.S. can be tricky, but we’ve got you covered. If you are an American living abroad or working abroad you may now be eligible for life insurance if you have been legally present in the U.S. for 15 days in the preceding 12 months and you have one of the following:

  • An existing substantial business or vocational connection with the U.S. (i.e., total or partial business ownership or employment in the U.S.)
  • A close familial relationship with a current legal resident of the U.S.
  • Ownership of real estate property
  • A valid student visa
  • U.S. bank or brokerage account for prior six months with minimum balance of $100,000. Whether you travel frequently for work or pleasure, Serenity Wealth Insurance can provide affordable insurance for your unique lifestyle. Contact us today to learn more.

Go to the calendar link below to schedule an appointment with an expert, Curtis Hill. Discover how an American living abroad can obtain life insurance if working with the right agent and with the right insurance company. Learn how “Not the same old advice” can benefit you.